Policy Key Definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Key Principles of GDPR:
Processing of Your Personal Data
We control and / or process any personal information about you electronically under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Sharing Your Information
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data
· Name and Job Title
· Email Address
· Phone Number
· Business Name
· Payment Information
· IP Address
We do not store:
· Financial information, ie credit/debit card details or bank details
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Individual Right
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.